Saturday 4 July 2015

Why this Blog?

I must start today's piece with a confession I am a well known lawyer, an erudite student and teacher of law and the Constitution jurisprudence and philosophy and something of many other things but I am a total ignoramus when use of modern technology is concerned for example I own an I phone but I can use it only for making and receiving calls  and listening to some recorded music. My Juniors make use of it which leaves me amazed and in admiration.

Last week I was talking with my old friend T. Ramachandran, Senior Editor of  g-files found a solution, a blog which he designed for me and even put into circulation my views on a subject of great importance to me and the Indian Nation which is 'What Muslims are doing to Islam'. I must now write what I postponed just for this second piece of mine.

I have been the Chairman of the Board of Sunday Guardian for years. I have never missed my weekly piece even once during the last more than five years. Most of these articles of mine have  been published in two book, 'The Conscience of the Maverick' and another 'Maverick unchanged unrepentant'.

I had resigned from B.J.P government after serving as a minister of 'Urban Development' and later 'Law and Company Affairs'. This was mainly the machination of Mr. Arun Jaitley fully described in my earlier publication 'Big egos and small Men'. I have not seen the face of Prime Minister Atal ji or ever called on him during the last fifteen years. I had resigned from the Party and I was enjoying my freedom and better company. It was 2010  that I was expressly requested and invited to join again. I agree but made it clear by a letter not secret but made public and reproduced in one of the two books I have mentioned, that I have been invited to come back with the Party full knowledge of my views on all issues, policies economic and social. 'You have no right to change me but I have the right to change you'. This has never been denied. I was invited because they wanted me particularly for the defence of their current Party President or even the Prime Minister Narendra Modi nor my actual Client Amit Shah will deny this.

The elections of 2014 were troubling many party aspirants. I had made it clear that my choice would be Narendra bhai. All the aspirants arranged to remove me from the Party on a false excuse that I had criticised Party leaders. What I said was never disclosed. I knew that Arun Jaitley and Sushma Swaraj were trying to install as Director CBI a person whose stinking record was known to me and the Highest Court has since sustained my views about him. The UPA government appointed Mr. Ranjit Sinha who did not prove to be an angel but ultimately much better than the one whom the BJP leaders wanted.

It is well known that throughout the Election Campaign I had painted Modi Ji as prophet sent by Providence for the salvation  of the poverty striven fellow Indians the victims of multiple scam that blackened the Congress image beyond redemption for a long time. I did not waver even for a day even though I have been convinced for a very long time that his Finance Minister is congressman in disguise and Soniaji is dearer to him that Bharat Mata. I have conveyed this to Modi Ji often and in writing too. When he set him up as BJP candidate from Amritsar I wrote to him that I will ensure that he loses. Modi ji had different plans. When Modi ji won the elections I assured him by my Sunday Guardian article that "I am living in the departure lounge of Gods airport, I want nothing from you". I did not attend the swearing ceremony and in writing explained to him that I will not attend because I do not want to see the people whom I hate. Some Congress leaders were anxious that he should be India's Finance Minister, this would ensure that not a single dollar of black money will be returned from abroad. He has deliberately acted for a whole year to make whole Black Money venture a disgraceful flop. His now accomplice in crime Mr. Amit Shah publicly confessed that all his talk of black money was Election Joke (Jumla). It is inevitable that my respect for Modi diminished every day of the year gone by and I frankly told him publically that it no longer exists.

I am still a Member of Parliament and my rights as a citizen are intact. I had some inconvenient questions to ask the Finance Minister and the questions would have convinced the people that the Finance Minister is not acting as prosecutor but as accomplice. My article containing my questions and inevitably loaded with evidence behind them were to appear in the Sunday Guardian in the last week of April, 2015. My piece had reached the editor and it was cleared. Next morning I found it missing from Page 11 its designated location for years. I charge that Arun Jaitley conspired with the staff and got this done. I even know how?. Yes congratulations to Jaitely for successful murder of Indian democracy, but it did him no good. I got the whole Article published as paid advertisement in the Indian Express. It has been read within India and outside. If Prime Minister Modi has any political rectitude left, he must dismiss this Minister. He will destroy him not me.

I have now found my solution, The Blog. Thanks to my friend who designed it.                  


7 comments:

  1. If you don't agree with the PM you must have some of your articles removed from sundayguardian

    ReplyDelete
  2. hearty congratulation and THANK YOU SIR....believe me Sir I don't have words to express my gratitude towards you... SIR as you know now days our generation is starving for unbiased, true n authenticate knowledge though we r being bombarded by unworthy n unaccountable information...as majority of media acting like cheap entertainer n propagating agenda of their bosses as they paid them....Sir youth like me who has born in 90's n middleclass n rural background....we often get misguided by half truth about our history, polity....Sir we r expecting bitter, harsh, n unbiased, untabloid truth abt everything u want to share with us.......Thank You

    ReplyDelete
  3. What kind of Judges we have
    at Bombay High Court.
    Read my experience at :
    http://ikchhugani.wordpress.com/2014/06/23/my-case/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Complaint against ‘Justice’ P. V. Hardas and ‘Justice’ Shri P. N. Deshmukh for deliberately passing wrong order on 05.12.2013

    We do not wish that anyone else suffers and is rendered homeless on account of strange orders passed by such judges, pretending to lack human intelligence.


    https://ikchhugani.wordpress.com/2015/06/23/disgusting-judges-of-bombay-high-court/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great work, Ram sir! I will circulate your blog through my tweets and blogs and send you the result!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Today, I put out this blog: "Modi Image Besmirched To Project Rahul Gandhi As Tallest Cong Leader?"

    Its link: http://tsvhari.blogspot.in/2015/07/modi-image-besmirched-to-project-rahul.html

    I had quoted Mr Jethmalani with a linked cited quote. The relevant paragraph:

    Senior Supreme Court lawyer Ram B Jethmalani has warned Modi – thus in a new blog series – a must read: [link-quote] It is inevitable that my respect for Modi diminished every day of the year gone by and I frankly told him publically that it no longer exists.[link quote ends.]

    It had a huge readership.

    The list at the time of posting this reply:

    United States 305
    India 149
    Sweden 144
    France 11
    Germany 8
    Russia 8
    Taiwan 7
    United Kingdom 5
    Spain 4
    Hong Kong 3

    The above figures say that persons outside India are equally concerned about what is happening in India. Each reader, I am sure, accessed what Mr. Jethmalani said.

    A few friends told me that the blog must have had an impact on Mr. Jethmalani's blog.

    I would happy to know what happened at Mr. Jethmalani's end

    ReplyDelete