Thursday 3 March 2016

Rahul's Fair and Lovely borrowing from my 2011 Article



My article, ‘Black money amnesty scheme is a scam to cover up another scam’, in Sunday Guardian, written way back in 2011, starts like this,

“So we are at it again, desperately trying to change the colour of money from black to white, with the same Fair and Lovely amnesty recipe. I learn from press reports that the Central Board of Direct Taxes (CBDT) is "seriously considering" recommending to the government a scheme on the lines of the Voluntary Disclosure of Income Scheme (VDIS) announced in 1996 to bring back black money stashed in tax havens abroad for productive use in India. Black money amnesty scheme is a scam to cover up another scam”


Rahul is really exceptional. He quotes words written by me describing the corruption of some Congress Leaders and in particular Chidambaram regarding black money, and uses them against Chidambaram’s present counterpart, in the Present Modi Government who is his greatest benefactor. I am not averse to your attack on the present Finance Minister but he is only a friendly collaborator with your Chidambaram. 

My Congratulations to Rahul that he reads my writings. Be free to quote but do sometimes indicate the source. Avoid charges of plagiarism. 



2 comments:

  1. Fully agree. Rahul must acknowledge. But you, Ram Jethmalani needs to educate public more vigorously. I recall you had promised so. Why not disclose names and modus operandi.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear Sir, I am a great fan of your work. My sincere request is regarding several world reports on significant human rights issues in India. Especially by the police and forces. This problem is only going to exponentially increase. There are things used by police like arbitrary arrest and detention, lengthy pretrial detention, using false cases to overpower innocent, unwanted surveillance to gain total control, extra judicial killing, torture for personal vengence. Now police have powerful weapons like mind readers, thought hackers etc. which they are thoroughly misusing. As a result of this additional power already powerful police have grown even more powerful. Please do something about it and bring a strong law to protect the essence of freedom. I can submit my case in Supreme Court for gross human right violations of highest order and be ready for fighting it out.

    ReplyDelete