Tuesday 6 March 2018



                                                                                                                                              27.02.2018

It was not more than a few weeks ago that I had with my foresight and intuition concluded that Modi’s rule must end for the only qualified person, Mamta Banerjee, Hon’ble Chief Minister of West Bengal. I approached her and found her willing. I had requested her to publicly declare her plan to the anxious people of India.

She soon complied and her written Article appeared in the Indian Express as well. It gladdened my heart. I have misplaced this Article and will post it on my blog as soon as I find it. All people must celebrate with joy and pride.

I hope and trust that no one with any understanding of the needs of the nation will fail to make his/her full contribution for ensuring this result.



In your Service

No comments:

Post a Comment