Tuesday 6 March 2018

MAMTA’S CHALLENGE TO CORRUPTION AND CORRUPT POLITICIANS


                                                                                                                                       06.03.2018

In my blog I have promised that I will introduce you to one very inspiring and helpful speech of Mamta ji and I have promised to obtain a copy for your reading and entertainment.

During the waiting period our luck has improved and this morning the Indian Express has published a much fuller and inspiring statement of her which instead of the earlier one I would request you to read even with greater care and affection.

I assure you that it is a very inspiring statement and creates conviction of healthy change in our political set up including the eviction of corrupt people in positions of power and creating a rule of persons of tremendous character and honesty and guarantors of public happiness.

The web link to the Article is as under:





Ram Jethmalani

No comments:

Post a Comment